Layered acrylics paint onto watercolor paper, added some gold foil, stamped images on acrylics using Staz-On ink
Layered acrylic paints and stamped images.
Colored background with chalks and randomly stamped images around, highlighted some areas with white pen.
Adding metal elements and stamped washer to brass plate.
This is still a work in progress, but it is the cover of a book that will be bound using the coptic stitch method. I covered a cigar box lid with Stamping Up Paper, used black paper to add extra oomph and used the inside portion of a microscope slide glass cover, used some collage…
I used some metal working techniques & molds to create the flower, added some color using alcohol inks and covering a domino with it.
Using 1×1 and 2×2 size chipbaord shapes, I painted an inexpensive Ikea Mirror black and covered the chipboard pieces with Graphics 45 paper and determined my layout and glued them to the mirror. It really has more impact than the picture displays. It was hard to photograph.
I was sent the main body part, Stampbord, by the mfg. and asked to make something with it. They were going to display them at their booth at CHA (Craft & Hobby Assoc) Trade Show. I added color to the Stampbord, sectioned it off and used rubber stamps, made wings from balsa, used wood block…
Using Stampbord, ATC size, added color, rubber stamped images and carved out certain areas to highlight.
Made this several years ago, collage picture, rubber stamping