Editor’s Note: Studio Saturday is taking a short break and will return next week. Please enjoy this post, announcing the finalists for our Cloth Paper Scissors Paper-Cut Art Reader Challenge!
Inspired by Samantha Quinn’s paper-cut frame in our July/August issue of Cloth Paper Scissors, we invited readers to create their own paper-cut art. We received a nice variety: abstract, floral, dimensional, landscapes, and even a lovely portrait. We are always encouraged by the artful pieces our readers create, and hope you will be, too.
Thank you to all who participated in this challenge, and congratulations to the following finalists.
- Renee Lasater • Memphis, TN
- Kelly Ferguson • Marstons Mills, MA
- Heather Vaughn • Bellingham, WA
- Lisa Ellen Evola • Almont, MI
- Laurie Breakwell • Kilmarnock, VA
- Leah Wood Jewett • Baton Rouge, LA
- Patricia Marques • Southbury, CT
- Indira Govindan • Summit, NJ
Finalists, please send your artwork to us by December 7, 2017.
[Please note the earlier due date.]
F+W Media, Inc.
ATT: Cloth Paper Scissors: Cut-Paper Challenge
2 Mill and Main Place
Maynard, MA 01754
Please remember to include your S & H fee with your artwork.
Thank you very much.
If you have any questions, contact Barbara Delaney: firstname.lastname@example.org