Join talented artist and Cloth Paper Scissors Workshop Instructor Kristen Robinson for a LIVE webinar June 28, 2013 at 2 PM Eastern Time! Create timeless mixed-media jewelry from your personal treasures and follow along as Kristen creates her own never-before-seen piece designed with you in mind!
Whether your treasure trove is packed with found objects or those that have been passed down, Kristen’s photo presentation will show you how to infuse new life into them with stunning mixed-media jewelry pieces. Pay homage to the history your objects hold, by up cycling your treasures into something that is trendy and unique.
When you join this live webinar, you will . . .
- Know where to go to unearth the most unique objects, from sifting through grandma’s attic to visiting your local flea market and beyond!
- Embed objects in resin and create bezels with ease -build from Kristen’s knowledge of the use of resin from years of experience using the medium.
- Learn to wire wrap like a pro–integrate objects into your project as you learn to drill and punch pieces for stunning results.
- Make lovely links that are both simple and classic-create chain links that you can mix and match to create different chain types.
- Interact and ask questions with an artist and expert!
And as part of your purchase and registration, you will also automatically receive a copy of the webinar within 48 business hours that you can save to your computer to watch again and again. There’s no need to worry about missing a minute in case you need to step away.
More about Kristen: Kristen Robinson is on the artistic journey of her life, one she compares to dancing through the pages of a history book. With a love of all things from the past and the stories locked within them she is drawn to many different forms of art from jewelry and textiles to painting and collage. Kristen is the author of Tales of Adornment – Techniques for Creating Resin Jewelry (North Light), Making Etched Metal Jewelry (North Light, Oct 2013) as well as the Designer of Rue Romantique by Kristen Robinson. Kristen’s art has appeared on the cover of an array of magazines, commercial art, stamp lines and DVDs. To learn more about her art and life visit www.kristenrobinson.net
Don’t miss your opportunity to interact and learn from fan-favorite mixed-media jewelry artist Kristen Robinson in the must-see LIVE webinar June 28, 2013 at 2 PM Eastern Time! *For our international attendees, be sure to join us at 6 pm GMT. Register now and secure your place!