Join Cloth Paper Scissors editor Jenn Mason on Valentine's Day for our very first free Make-Along Webinar, February 14, 2013, at 1 p.m EASTERN TIME.
|Make this collage art heart in 30 minutes with Jenn.
Upload to social media after the webinar
with the hastag #IHeartArt! We want to see it!
Gather a handful of supplies from your studio and play along as we make mixed-media collage conversation hearts. Bring the ephemera, gel medium, baby wipes, etc., and Jenn will show you step-by-step how to make a collage project using cloth, paper, and scissors. In 30 minutes, you'll have the perfect little something for the love in your life. This technique can also be adapted to non-Valentine shapes and occasions.
Bring to the webinar:
- Scrap paper
- Scissors (for cutting paper and fabric)
- Cereal box cardboard
- Matte medium or similar (soft gel medium, decoupage medium, craft glue)
- Old letter (or write your own letter on vintage blank book paper)
- Used gift card, hotel room key, or expired credit card
- Old text (I used music book paper.)
- Glue stick
- Fabric scraps (I used a red print and a sheer.)
- Hole punch, or awl (I used a Crop-a-dile.)
- Black waterproof pen (I used a Micron pen.)
Optional (but recommended)
- Baby wipes or damp paper towels
It's free! Register now and log on at 1 p.m. EASTERN TIME for 30 minutes of collage fun. You will receive an email confirming your registration.
|Here are the supplies you'll need for the webinar. Note: You only need one of the hole punching
tools. Also, feel free to put your own spin on the project with different colors or paper patterns.
Seats are limited! Once you have registered, plan to log in 30 minutes before the start time to assure your spot. If you miss the event or can't attend, we will have a recording of the webinar for you approximately 48 hours after the event
that you can access for free.
Questions? Leave them below.
We hope you'll be our Valentine and join us Feb. 14, 2013, for this special free Make-Along Webinar from Cloth Paper Scissors Today.