In Part II of Jodi Ohl's popular web seminar on How to Get Started Teaching Online Classes, she will review the nuts and bolts of how to create online video workshops, including filming, editing, and special effects. This live web seminar will debut on February 27, 2014, at 1 p.m. ET.
|Join Jodi Ohl to learn How to Create Online
During "How to Create Online Video Workshops
" you will learn the basics of creating your workshop as well as see how Jodi edits her videos, providing the audience helpful tips, techniques and shortcuts that will make getting started with your own class much easier!
In this live web seminar
, you will learn:
- Jumping off points on structuring an online workshop
- Tips on how to store online class content in an organized manner
- Explore technical and equipment needs to get started teaching online classes
- Basic video editing functions that will make your films more interesting and professional
- Learn advanced video editing functions such as mirroring, voice overs, adding music, transitioning and more.
- Time saving suggestions to utilize when editing your video files for classes
- Bonus: helpful documents and tools to download and keep for future reference
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program and the materials for one year. You do not have to attend the live event to get a recording of the presentation. In all Mixed Media web seminars, no question goes unanswered. Attendees have the ability to chat with the instructor during the live event and ask questions. You will receive a copy of the web seminar presentation in an e-mail that goes out one week after the live event. The answers to questions not covered in the live presentation will be included in this e-mail as well.
Jodi Ohl has taught more than 12 online classes in the last four years as well as participated in collaborative online workshops such as Lifebook 2012, 21 Secrets, and Soul Food. In total she has taught well over 1000 students around the world. She will discuss an overview on how to structure online classes for a successful launch and a variety of technical tips, equipment needs and resources, and an overview on how to edit your videos that can be applied to virtually any video editing software.
Part 1 of this web seminar was very popular; you won't want to miss Part II.