This month I’m celebrating my #oneword “give”. I’m so glad to have you along for the journey. To read more about my #oneword adventure for 2013 click here. Check out the links at the bottom of this post to read more about other “giving” situations!
Today I’m “giving” an announcment and calendar reminder!
In honor of Valentine’s Day we’re hosting our very first Make-Along Webinar!
Join me at 1:00 Eastern Time on Thursday, February 14th, for a 30 minute Make-Along to make one of these Conversation Hearts!
To join the free webinar, you just need to register here and gather a handful of supplies you probably already have sitting around your creative space!
Bring to the webinar:
- Scrap paper
- Scissors (for cutting paper and fabric)
- Cereal box cardboard
- Matte medium or similar (soft gel medium, decoupage medium, craft glue)
- Old letter (or write your own letter on vintage blank book paper)
- Used gift card, hotel room key, or expired credit card
- Old text (I used music book paper.)
- Glue stick
- Fabric scraps (I used a red print and a sheer.)
- Hole punch, or awl (I used a Crop-a-dile.)
- Black waterproof pen (I used a Micron pen.)
Optional (but recommended)
- Baby wipes or damp paper towels
If you’re one of those students who loves to work ahead, I encourage you to cut a couple strips of scrap paper and play with all the different ways you can create pleats and ruffles—you’re sure to get an A+!
So register now and mark your calendar!
P.S. Need to know what time the class is in your time zone? Check out this website.
P.P.S. After the Make-Along, share your heart with your social media friends and use #IHEARTART.