Mixed Media Art Lessons: Online Seminar FAQ
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Welcome to our mixed-media online seminar FAQ page. Here you will
learn about how you can take advantage of online classes taught by our
mixed-media art experts. It's easy, fun, and enlightening. So let's get
What is an online seminar?
- It is a live, online event that you view on your computer at a
specific day and time. Think of it as a workshop right in your living
- Our events are scheduled on Eastern Standard Time (EST), so if you
are in a different time zone, you will need to take scheduling into
account (for example 1 PM EST = 12 PM CST, and so on).
What are the technical requirements for participating in an online seminar?
- You need a computer and a reliable broadband connection, as well as a Web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer).
What can I do during an online seminar?
- Hear the presenter deliver the workshop (via phone or VOIP)
- See visuals from the presenter's computer (e.g., PowerPoint, web browser, or any document they wish to share)
- Ask the presenter questions in real time
What if I have any technical problems getting into the seminar?
- We have technical support on hand to help you. Nearly 100% of our
attendees don't have any trouble after we assist them. You can sign on
at least 10 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin, giving you
time to ask questions if you have any trouble.
- Our seminar system will work with both Macs and PCs.
What happens if I miss something during the seminar?
- Approximately 24 hours after the seminar ends, you will receive an
email which includes information on how to access and watch the
recording of the session for a full year.
- You also receive copies of any documents, or eBooks & other files that were included with your seminar.
Mixed-Media Art Lessons Online:
You can view our complete listing of online mixed-media art courses here on Cloth Paper Scissors and at Artist's Network University. In these online art tutorials you will learn how to get published, and mixed- media art techniques, including painting and collage. Sign up today!