Reader Challenge - Nov\Dec - Make Mine Mini - where do I upload to?

This post has 10 Replies | 6 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 5
lexistudio wrote
on 15 Dec 2012 4:06 PM

Where do I upload my artwork photo for the 'Make Mine Mini' for the CPS Nov/Dec. Reader Challenge?  I don't see a title under the Reader Challenges galleries that looks like the right one.

Thanks!
Lexi 

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 56
on 19 Dec 2012 12:55 AM

Lexi,

I am having he same problem.  Please let me know if you find something out. 

Trisha's Whimsical

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 19
on 4 Jan 2013 12:52 PM

I hope you found the category now, it was galleries, cloth paper scissors challenges, and then under reader challenges.  It was quite hard to find.  Is there any chance you have the information on the rules for the challenge.  I can't find my magazine but I want to submit my piece and can't seem to find anywhere on the site that has that information needed.  Thank you so much for your help. 

Sincerely

Heather

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 232
Cate Prato wrote
on 7 Jan 2013 11:31 AM

Hi Everyone,

So glad you're interested in this reader challenge! All reader challenge info can be found right here on the community. Just click on the nav bar where it says News and Events and scroll down to Reader Challenges. Here is the link: http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/content/ReaderChallenges.aspx

Cate Prato
Cloth Paper Scissors Today online editor

Not Ranked
Posts 6
kyrabyrd wrote
on 11 Jan 2013 9:01 AM

Hello! I submitted 4 pieces for the Make Mine Mini..... the latest blog entry on the Reader Challenge Blog is from September 25, LONG ago. Is there a different place you will be announcing the winners of the Make Mine Mini Challenge?

Kira Slye
Mixed-Media Sculptor

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 205
on 11 Jan 2013 9:41 AM

Good morning,

We will announce the finalists for the Make Mine Mini on the Reader Challenge blog. The reason nothing has been posted since September is that the challenges since then have not had "finalists." The actual art was sent in for those challenges so there was no need to post.

Thank you for checking in.

Have a nice weekend.
Barb Delaney

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 25
on 11 Jan 2013 3:56 PM

Then... That would still leave the magical question of... When today, will the finalist list hit the blog?... : )

Not Ranked
Posts 6
kyrabyrd wrote
on 11 Jan 2013 4:27 PM

Thanks, Purple...I was going to ask the same :) Good Luck!

Kira Slye
Mixed-Media Sculptor

Not Ranked
Posts 2
spadowski wrote
on 11 Jan 2013 4:53 PM

I'm curious also, guessing they forgot and went home for the weekend, so dissappointing.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 205
on 11 Jan 2013 4:59 PM

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay. Due to the high number of entries, we will not be posting the finalists of the Make Mine Mini challenge until Thursday, January 17th.

Thank you for understanding.
Barb Delaney

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 29
plouis wrote
on 11 Jan 2013 5:02 PM

Does that mean the required date for submission will also be later?  Should mine get in, like others, I'm not in the US and it will take some time to get there.

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS