Mini Challenge Winners???... It's the 11th... : )

This post has 4 Replies | 4 Followers
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 25
on 11 Jan 2013 1:02 PM

Really excited... Any ETA on the announcement??... : )

Not Ranked
Posts 3
on 14 Jan 2013 8:09 AM

I believe the blog said the 17th. Did you receive a email that they received your entry? I did not and my email  bounced back to me a couple of times. I wish I knew if they received it or not. Good luck to you!

Top 200 Contributor
Posts 25
on 14 Jan 2013 8:40 AM

Hey... Thanks!... I saw the delay date post on the other thread already... They do not send acknowledgement of the e-mails they receive for submissions, because they get so many, I believe... And, the bounce-back may have just been a file size issue, maybe?... Did yours finally go through?

Not Ranked
Posts 1
crazycat66 wrote
on 20 Mar 2013 9:32 AM

Something must be up with this website, because it keeps telling me "no new posts" and I'm pretty sure there have been a few over the last 14 days! Could you post a link to the delay post you just mentioned>?

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 232
Cate Prato wrote
on 20 Mar 2013 4:18 PM

Hey Folks, we did post the Make Mine Mini results on the 17th. I'm not sure why it did not show up on the home page. It IS listed under the Reader Challenge Blog. In any case, here is the link, and sorry about any confusion.

Cate

http://www.clothpaperscissors.com/blogs/reader-challenge/archive/2013/01/17/make-mine-mini-challenge-finalists.aspx

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS