Share Hotel and Ride From Massachusetts

This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 3
mimsathome wrote
on 10 Feb 2013 12:49 PM

MONDAY MARCH 4 UPDATE

I am unable to attend so I must cancel these plans. Maybe next year! Hope everyone has fun.

MARIE

Hi all,

I am driving from Massachusetts and checking in on Wednesday July 16, checking out on Saturday July 20.

Anyone interested in sharing travel and room? I can pick up in Massachusetts and drive. I have a very economical and comfortable car.

I booked a room with two double beds and total cost for the room is 675. Divided by two, total cost would be about 338 for the stay. Gas would cost 40 each round trip.

My name is Marie and I look forward to hopefully going to the Create event in Somerset!

You can email me directly at mimsathome at gmail dot com

Marie

PS: After I wrote and posted this, I realized that someone can simply share the room with me. The driving from MA is optional.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Penny Henry wrote
on 25 Feb 2013 9:19 AM

Hi, Marie, do you have a roommate yet?  Penny from Pennsylvania

Not Ranked
Posts 8
loey k wrote
on 26 Feb 2013 9:12 AM

Hi Penny,

I'm not Marie, but I'm from PA and wonder if you're still looking for a roommate?  I'm in the Poconos and plan on arriving Tuesday and leaving Sunday. I'd like to share with someone who's attending for the 5 days. Maybe we can share?

Lois K, Mt Pocono

Not Ranked
Posts 3
mimsathome wrote
on 26 Feb 2013 10:20 AM

Hi Lois and Penny,

I do not have a rommate as yet. Please email me directly at mimsathome @ gmail.com and let me know if you still are interested. I'll be checking in on Wednesday, cheking out on Saturday.

Marie

Not Ranked
Posts 3
mimsathome wrote
on 4 Mar 2013 8:37 PM

Hi all,

Unfortunately my plans have changed and I am unable to attend in July. Have fun anyway! Maybe I'll get there next year.

Marie

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS