fabric swatch exchange

This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers
Not Ranked
Posts 4
gigglerpa wrote
on 9 Mar 2011 2:12 PM

Wondering if this is where you folks want the fabric pictures uploaded for the upcoming exchange....?
Thanks,

pam

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 13
SharonI@10 wrote
on 10 Mar 2011 1:34 PM

I'm new to this,so I just uploaded my swatches to Other Art in the pull down menu.  I saw another person up loaded their swatch to this site too.

Sharon10

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 196
on 14 Mar 2011 9:14 AM

Hey there, maybe I can help.  From the home page for CPS, move your mouse over the "galleries" tab.  This will bring up a dropdown menu.  Click on "Cloth Paper Scissors Readers Challenges."  Now if you look to the far right you will see a column with a green tab at the top that says "Browse Media."  Here is a list of all the Readers Challenges galleries (they set one up for each of the challenges).  Scroll down and you will see one titled "Fabric Swatch."  I think it is the 13th one on the list there.  This is the gallery for the fabric swatch challenge. 

Hope this helps!!!!!!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 30
on 29 Jun 2013 5:10 PM

My first time in a challenge and wanting to post a photo of my piece, I was lost. Thanks to you I have found my way. 

Much appreicated,

Bonnie

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 30
on 29 Jun 2013 5:10 PM

My first time in a challenge and wanting to post a photo of my piece, I was lost. Thanks to you I have found my way. 

Much appreicated,

Bonnie

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS