Thank you and goodbye

This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Tubby Muffin Big Smile [:D] wrote
on 13 Nov 2012 6:09 AM

Cloth Paper Scissors has taken me on an amazing journey since my first purchase in 2005 whilst on vacation in the USA. I just had to explore all the products and techniques, which in turn led me to taking numerous workshops in the UK. CPS has my eternal gratitude for being instrumental in opening up this wonderful world of creative, feisty women (and the occasional man!). However, it is now time to say goodbye, albeit in not renewing my subscription. A decision not taken lightly but I do feel that so much of what I read now is similar to what has gone before, CPS no longer offers the same excitement. This is a reflection of where I am in my creativity and not on the excellent work of Jenn Mason and her team. 

The reason for writing this is that I cannot unsubscribe without saying a huge thank you for introducing me to the world of mixed media. I wish CPS every success in continuing to inspire and teach others. 

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
CJ Rider wrote
on 14 Nov 2012 2:26 AM

How sad to read your note about unsubscribing from CPS. Having more experience you have so much to offer new members. It is a shame to see you leave when I only just signed on!

I haven't had a chance to go read your profile yet to see what you are about...  hopefully it will still be up and after I write this, I will read it. 

Hope you can reconsider!
Best Regards,
CJ
(A Newbie to CPS) 

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Tubby Muffin wrote
on 14 Nov 2012 2:50 AM

Only unsubscribing from the hard copy magazine. Every intention of staying with the CPS Community online. Regretfully the magazine no longer excites me but there is still much to interest me with CPS online.

Enjoy your creative journey with CPS - it will be fun.

Top 10 Contributor
Posts 534
Jenn Mason wrote
on 16 Nov 2012 6:47 AM

Tubby Muffin, That is by far the nicest unsubscribe letter I've ever received--I may just frame it. Of course I'm very sorry to see you go but I'm impressed that were able to be so self introspective to be able to really tell where your needs lie. Sometimes artist get so lost in their art that they forget to look up and readjust!

I would love a personal email jmason@interweave.com with any suggestions you, as a long-time reader may have for us as we are always looking to grow and evolve--and at the same time still make all of our readers happy. It may be an impossible goal, but I for one strive toward it. I'm so glad you will be staying with the CPS Community so that you will know about all of the new things we're working on as they come out--and that you can enjoy the community of like-minded creatives.

Again, thanks for the kind unsubscribe. I personally wish you all the best in your artistic journey!

Cheers,

Jenn Mason

editor

Jenn Mason

Editor of Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine

Not Ranked
Posts 5
Tubby Muffin wrote
on 16 Nov 2012 5:33 PM

Jenn:

Am thrilled and honoured that you took the time to reply to me. I have lots of thoughts about CPS  but time is at a premium this weekend. Will get focused and write directly to you soon. Regards, Tubby Muffin a.k.a. Jen

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 15
CJ Rider wrote
on 19 Nov 2012 2:33 PM

Super - glad to hear you are continuing online!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS