This is my first submission to CPS! The batik fabric looked a little wild and exciting – "juiced" is how I felt embarking on this maiden attempt. I like layers and texture so I used a washer, inked cheesecloth, Sulky silk thread and beads to embellish the fabric. I covered the washer with hand-dyed tissue I'd made in a class and mottled it with diluted dark brown Tombo ink. The word block was created using Photoshop and one of my photos. To adhere the elements to the fabric, I used hand stitching, Golden matte gel medium and glass bead gel medium. For the bail, I wrapped a jump ring with coordinating floss and stitched in it place before adhering the piece to a 1.5 inch wood craft square with Yes! paste. I finished the back with leather paper.