Love this, especially “eyebulb.” Inspires me to make one like it. What are materials?
My skull’s base is a 3/4″ thick piece of pine that I cut out on a band saw. I covered the wood with prints of skulls and phrenology heads that I cut out of paper. I glued them down with Mod Podge and slathered them over the top with it as well. Found my old heat gun and dried it out. Then I painted over the top with liquid dyes in browns, reds and golds. While wet, I textured it with bubble wrap. I love this stuff but you can’t really see it. It looked great. I went to my rusty metal stash and found the gears, nuts, etc. and lightbulb and glued them on. I used thin nails with heads around top of head and bent some of them.
This is amazing! So creative and outside the box thinking! Kudos!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.