For the fabric exchange.
I started with tye / dye yellow and blue in a fan fold, horizontally and vertically. Then using acrylic paint with fabric medium, I painted three leaves, a pink circle, and a dragon fly. Next using a fine black sharpy I made outlines and accents on the leaves. I used my cricket machine to cut a swirl stencil and taping off areas I spray painted and later hand painted high lights on the swirls. As well as accenting the flower and dragonfly. Lastly I made a transparent wash of lavender to swirl in the back ground area to add more intrest. and finished with a thought. Then I ironed to set everthing.