This is an old magnetic chess/checkers box found in a thrift shop. I used pages from National Geographic altered with Citra-Solv and glued to inside. This started with a photograph that I took of a butterfly on my window screen – see bottom left. Then, I attached the round magnet containing the orange and purple butterfies. I left a nail attached to this magnet so this project will always change depending on how the butterflies are arranged. A nail file is attached at the bottom. Butterfly at top right was cut out from balsa wood to which I glued a cross word puzzle and attached window screen to the top with three brads. On the left is a photograph of my daughter taken when she was 13 – the start of the teen years – at the Portland Maine Museum of Fine Arts. Picture was ripped and glued. Then a zipper was sewn onto pieces of a file divider and opened up to reveal a cut out picture of my daughter at her graduation. Scotch tape transfer of dictionary definitions and the word Papillons were applied to each side. Butterfly paper attached to a magnet strip covered with vellum glued on with gel medium. Then a magnet was attached to a ceramic butterfly – found in a button tin from an antique store – butterfly stamp and a photo of my daughter's eye copied onto Citra-Solv paper. This is the last of the Generational Achievements.