Samantha’s DisCo project revealed

I opened up my packet once it dried from the last rain after about 3 weeks outside.  I did get some nice color transfer from the papers onto the muslin and a few of the papers turned out interesting.  Because of all the rain we've had, several of the pages and the center chip board had mold on them so I had to toss them out.  Overall it was a fun project.  I think I may do a version of it in the future – just layer watercolored papers with muslin fabric, get it wet and dry it in the oven.  That should get me some colorful fabric to include in my collages, art quilts, and journal without the threat of mold.


Share Your Art


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.